Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can you change curly hair to staright hair without a flatning iron?

My boyfriend has the most curly hair ever! One thing I've noticed is that its really hard for him to manage it. Every time he shampoos and conditions it, it puffs up into an ugly afro. Straight hair apparently has no disatvantages likewise. I was wondering if there is a way that I could help him change it without using a flatning iron? I know that he definitly wouldn't agree on a flatning iron.Can you change curly hair to staright hair without a flatning iron?
No, have him get it cut very short.





Hair is straight, wavy or curly due to the shape of the follicles the hair grows from--there is no way to change it permanently.Can you change curly hair to staright hair without a flatning iron?
I've been wondering the same thing myself. Well I found this website www.hairstraightening.net I hope it would work. I hope ot would work with me also. ^_^ Even though I never tryed it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment