Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do CHI Straighteners work on Curly hair?

I have curly hair, and its very thin when I straighten it. It's not all crazy afro-like, its curly ringlets, but sometimes I just want straight hair! So I was wondering, if I bought a CHI Straightener would it just make my hair dried out and dull like other straighteners I've used? Or will it actually work?How do CHI Straighteners work on Curly hair?
i have reallyyy curly hair %26amp; i have a the chi but absulutly hated it. for the same amount of money you can get a ghd straightener witch is pretty much the european version of the chi and a million times better.How do CHI Straighteners work on Curly hair?
YES! I have super curly hair and the Chi works. Make sure to use the serum too. The only bad thing is that it takes me forever to make my hair straight.
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment