Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do you maintain curly hair that has been blow-dried just after washing it ?

I use my blowdryer without a diffuser, blow dry and iron my fringe after washing( after washing my hair, i put in a heat protectant serum by L'Oreal) and then do it ..but my fringe doesnt stay straight! i have very curly hair.. but not insanely curly..any tips on how to maintain it looking straight or so throughout the day?thanks!How do you maintain curly hair that has been blow-dried just after washing it ?
Have you tried a straightening iron? They make your hair soo sleek and straight. It's easy to use and your hair stays straight longer.How do you maintain curly hair that has been blow-dried just after washing it ?
I would suggest using a straightening cream. I like to use Back to Basics brand, it usually works very well with my clients. I am a hairdresser. Apply the cream half way through your blow dying when you hair is still somewhat damp. make sure you distribute it evenly and then when you are blow drying.. definitely try flipping your head upside down and when using your flat iron, take the hair and when you get ahold of it at the top go in an up and out motion, this helps to keep it straight longer. Hope this helps!! I know how most people will tell you that you should be glad you have curls but usually people who have curls want it straight and people who have straight want curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment