Thursday, December 29, 2011

What is the best product for curly hair?

I have this extremely curly hair, I find that it is always frizzy and I need a good product to keep it tame. I have tried a range of products but, are all average.What is the best product for curly hair?
John Freida with Frizz ControlWhat is the best product for curly hair?
How many generations might come, how many hair products can emerge, the problem with curly frizzy hair never ends. that one thing i have understood. i too have the same complaint.


Body shop conditioner is working quite a bit for me. But i cant assure it will do the same for u.


also i tried applying olive oil to hair...leaving it for sometime and then wash hair..its giving quite a soft hair..


Or apply yogurt once a week..


Else apply egg yolk once a week which is a deep nourishing conditioner for ur hair and also cures if u have hair loss, dandruff etc.
i have the same problem espeically after i have taken a shower and my hair has dried!


I use hair gel to make it look wet and at the same time give it a good style lol


http://www.shortlist.com/uploads/assets/鈥?/a>


There's a picture above, i live in australia (sydney) and they have it in all supermarkets!!!
Well, it helps to get it cut, but if you can't afford it, do this:


-Wash your hair, and let it towel dry.


-When it's completely dry (which may take all night) then straighten it.


-Use mousse or hairspray to style it.


Products don't work on me either, so that's what I do.


Answer my question.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
';Ausie'; (As in the frizz controll type)


I'm not even kidding - it works. I've got the frizzy type of hair that always seems to be sticking up in wierd directions (despite being long)

No comments:

Post a Comment