Thursday, December 29, 2011

What product is good for frizzy curly hair?

I have long curly/wavy hair and it gets really frizzy and dry. I have used Dove, Garnier Fructis, Herbal Essence, Sunsilk, Head and Shoulders, and all those brands and absolutely none of those help.What product is good for frizzy curly hair?
John Frieda Frizz-Ease, hands down. I use a ton of their products, like the curl around shampoo/conditioner, the spray gel, extra strength serum, and I'm trying out some sort of John Freida clear hair glaze stuff right now! John Frieda works WONDERS for me!What product is good for frizzy curly hair?
my hair is like yours. it is curly and always frizzy i ask my mom to go the store to buy frizz free shampoo and i just keep trying different shampoos. maybe you should try that
you mean to control the frizziness?

No comments:

Post a Comment