Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do I make my naturally curly hair soft and not stiff?

I have naturally curly hair, and all I normally do is put Aussie gel %26amp; Aussie hairspray in it. It works great, but it lets my hair stiff. I've tried just the gel, but it gets frizzy. What can I use on my hair that will keep it curly and non frizzy, but not be so stiff?How do I make my naturally curly hair soft and not stiff?
I personally like Tresemme'.


I use the hair volumizer and the curling gel...Omg I love it.


It gives you beautiful soft, controllable curly hair.


It allows you to do anything with it.


You can start off with dove shampoo and conditioner, that's what I do because it helps makes your hair softer.


Or you can try a leave in conditioner as well.


None of these products are expensive..you can get them at pretty much any store such as Target, Rite-Aid, etc.





I hope I helped.


GOOD LUCK!!How do I make my naturally curly hair soft and not stiff?
try neutrogena products

No comments:

Post a Comment