Thursday, December 29, 2011

What is the best products for curly hair?

I usually wear my hair straight but I have naturally curly hair. I am looking for some products that would keep my curls looking good and not all poofy and frizzy. Help!What is the best products for curly hair?
herbal essences: totally twisted!


there stuff iss sooooooooo goood!!What is the best products for curly hair?
I have the same issues. I like John Freida's hair gel. Plus, it's really affordable : http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a>





Some tips:


1.If you wash your hair make sure you give it 2-3 days before washing it again with shampoo. Use conditioner on the between days.





2. Don't rub your hair with a towel. Squeeze your hair with the towel to prevent split ends.





3. If you straighten or blow dry make sure you buy a heat protecting product. I like got2b or John Freida's products for this.





Anyway, thats it-good luck!
Hi.





There are so many little details when it comes to curly hair styling and products.





Your best bet would be to go to a hair salon and ask for advice. Hopefully you are going to stumble across a PRO, who will be able to name you the best products for YOUR needs.





Also, hair salons usually sell the TOP products. They might be a bit costly - but they are totally worth it.





Alex
i also have naturally curly hair, i've used a ton of products and thats stuck with me is herbal essences set me up hair gel.. it usually works but when i know i'm gonna be very active throughout the day i'll add rave 4x mega hold hair spray.. thats usually what does the trick for me.
Sounds like your hair is just like mine. I straighten it because it's just easier to manage!





First, you need a great haircut to enhance your curls and still work straight. Honestly, a haircut can make all the difference!





Go visit this sight and get a free sample: alagio.com





It is the best stuff ever! Make sure to request a sample of the curly shampoo. This product is not available in my area, so I can't purchase it here. Maybe your luck is different...
Try some Herbal Essences= Mouse totaly twisted curl boosying mouse or Studio Line= Pumping curl boosts curls and reduces the frizz and Tresemme curl inhanser mouse, these are all great for nice curls and no frizz.
well i have very curly hair and i use paul mitchells hair gel and it tames it
go to a pharmacy and get shampoo or cream or conditionar that lets your hair curly
tresseme... hair stuf... use curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment