Thursday, December 29, 2011

What products are good for thick curly hair ?

Yea so I have thick curly hair and was wondering what products I can use to keep it healthy and growing. Like what product beside gel, jam or spritz can I use to make my curls freeze up ? But not damage my hair.What products are good for thick curly hair ?
i have thick curly hair and so does my 9 yr old daughter and my 19 month old son is starting to get them...I use L'oreal springing curls!! Do not rub when you towel dry as that creates frizz...As for shampoo and conditioner..I use NexxusWhat products are good for thick curly hair ?
Start with Aussie shampoo (works great with your hair type). Then go onto a leave in conditioner and then blow dry it. It cuts out a ton of the poofiness and frizz.
aussie brand dual personality.. it's a mousse and leave in conditioner in one.. it'll make our hair hold the curls but it wont make them all stiff.. and it's a conditioner so it's helping your hair as it holds it..


i use it and i love it.. and my hair is think and curly as well..
My hair is the same way... I use Catwalk curls rock shampoo and conditioner. It works great. To make sure I dont loose my curls I dont brush it. I shampoo condition then towel dry and I add the catwalk leave in conditioner to protect my hair the finish it off by crunching some catwalk curl amplifier and just let it air dry. Frizz is no longer a preoblem and it only takes like 2 minutes to have great hair! I tried redken curls and i didnt get as much definition as i do with catwalk. I also tried ABBA and it also dosnt give me definition and there is some frizz... but, abba has this curl reactor and it works well. you just need a few sprits and your ready! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment