Thursday, December 29, 2011

How can I control my moderately curly hair better?

I usually wear my hair up because my hair is too hard to control when it's down (too poofy, gets in the way). I would like to wear it down, but I don't want to straighten it every day. What are some simple, easy tips that I could use to control my hair? I've found that not brushing it after I shower helps, but what else can I do?How can I control my moderately curly hair better?
The biggest thing that will give you the triangle look when wearing your hair down is a bad haircut! You should have your have cut into long layers...enough to cut the corner of the triangle off. Then you need a good product, Ringlet by Redken is my favorite. Wash your hair and comb the product through, then scrunch your hair and let it air dry. Do not brush or comb your hair after it has dried, you can hand fluff if you want some volume. Your hair should look good!How can I control my moderately curly hair better?
Your shampoo and conditioner has a lot to do with this! Check to see that they are designed for anti poof and anti frizz! You must put product in it, such as a hard curl gel or hairspray. Its best to use all same brand as their components work better together. I agree with not straightening it every other day! Its too much for your hair and it will make it worse for when you do want it natural...i have tried hot smoothing serum treatments from drugstores and they act as a relaxer. They basically tame your curls about two levels down! It works well on me, but you'd have to try it. Try it, its about $13 and lasts up to 2 weeks. Also, your haircut could make a difference, ask your stylist to style it so it doesn't look like a pyramid. They should distribute the weight evenly- ex: layers is what i have....risky the shorter you go but fun when you use the right styling products! Don't forget to ask them to use the razor on your hair! get it trimmed every 6-7 weeks. Condition hair each week or every other week. Ask your stylist what they suggest. Good luck and best hair days!
Try using a hair relaxer. If you can't use that then I think the best thing to do is try to use a flat iron to straighten your hair.


It my take more time at first but after a while it get way easy and way quick.
go talk to whoever cuts your hair regularly..


they know your hair the best and they will be able to tell you what products to use.





go on the internet and look up hair relaxers.


and theres always chemical straightening and deep conditioning
they make special cream for relaxing curls it makes your hair shinier and not so poofy. u can get it at at a drug store cheap
K i straighten my hair everyday, there isnt a perfect solution to have staight hair without striaghtening it unless ur hair is already straight, i scrunch my hair with moose and hair spray when i dont have time. I put my bangs back in a poof..





good luck!!
i have shoulder lenght hair that is curly - sometime frizz and unmanagable. when i get out of the shower i use john freda frizz cream (don't use too much your hair will be greasy) then i use a frizz gel buy suave then just alittle hair spray and i'm out the door - my hair actually is very calm and my girls look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment