Thursday, December 29, 2011

Im letting my curly hair grow but i want to know some things about letting it grow?

im a 16 year old boy, right now my hair looks like a curly afro, will my hair ever go down to my shoulders??and only when its dry it looks like a curly afro.could somebody tell me if it will ever stop looking like a afro and go down to my shoulders.and can you please give me tips on letting my curly hair grow.Im letting my curly hair grow but i want to know some things about letting it grow?
My hair used to be JUST like that. When I was little my hair was very coarse and had untame curls. As soon as it dried BAM! I looked like a poodle. Length will out-weigh the density of curls. But if not, then talk to a hairstylist or something. I use a few products to tame my curls, but lol i don't think you'd want to use those, since I'm a girl. But good luck!Im letting my curly hair grow but i want to know some things about letting it grow?
You need to address your stylist with these questions, as they can see and feel your hair. Sometimes, length will weigh down curl, sometimes not. Your stylist will be able to recommend products that are designed for your type of hair that would really help out.
keep getting it trimmed to prevent the ends drying out and don't use lots of hot appliences because it won't grow and don't wash it too reguarly because it slows the growing process. xx good luck xx
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment