Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do I keep my naturally curly hair from frizzing out on hot days?

I work with children during the summer and I am outside from 9-3. On hot days my hair is a mess. How do i prevent it from frizzing out and looking like a disaster?How do I keep my naturally curly hair from frizzing out on hot days?
I have naturally curly hair, so I know what you go through! I've been through every product possible for curly hair and specifically for humid weather protection. The best that I've found is costly but worth it:





Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum! $17.00





After using that apply this:





Ampro Pro-Style Gel! $3.00





Also there's a great site for people with our hair type called naturally curly dot com. They're great up there with lots of advice. GLUCK!How do I keep my naturally curly hair from frizzing out on hot days?
Pantene makes an anti-frizz product that works fantastic. It is in a little black tube and it looks like lotion. Just use a small amount but it is awsome. I also have naturally curly hair and it's hard to find anything that works like I need it too but this stuff works.
There are products you can get at a beauty supply or something that you already have - hand lotion.





Put a tiny amount in you palm. Rub it with your other hand, and pet your hair after it is clean and dry. A tiny dab will do.


You only need it once a day and may need to also wash your hair every day since outside is a place where there is a lot of dust, fumes, carbon particles, pollen, and general air pollution that can make your hair look dirty in one day.





Good luck.
take a little bit of Sheen (an afro american hair product) and when I say a little I mean very little and put it in the frizziest places and work it through... it's kind of like a grease keeps your hair weighed down. If you practice and find just the right amount it won't be frizzy or greasy
there is this anti-frizz spray i use! but its germa i m sure they ahave some in ur country 2 though!
useing alot of gel and hair spray. and useing stuff that says frizz be gone (or something like that) and always keep a hair band on your wrist just in case. (and only brush curly hair when its wet)


good luck with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment