Thursday, December 29, 2011

How is it possible to keep curly hair pin straight in humid countries?

I get really mad when I straighten my hair and it pops back into a curl or it frizzes up. I would love to keep it pin straight without perming my hair cuz Im afraid of the damage.How is it possible to keep curly hair pin straight in humid countries?
i have the same problem... but fixed it.. heres how





1. i straighten it


2. i apply and kind of oil like hand moisturizer, it sound wierd but controls friz


3. then appy moose ( or however you spell it ) BUT YOU DONT NEED TO , THE CREAM / MOISTURIZER IS ENOUGH


i really hope that helps.. and it wot damage your hairHow is it possible to keep curly hair pin straight in humid countries?
Hmm.. well, what flat iron do you use? Product, if any? Also, this is an extreme option but well, it's kinda expensive 100+ it's a japanese perm where they PERMANENTALLY straighten your hair but you have to get touchup every 5-6 months. It's about as damaging as flat ironing it completely 1 time.
I dont have an answer so sorry! But you answered my question earlier about how my hair wont curl right and I have an answer for my own question!!! Give me your email and I will email it to you! :]
There are products at the store you can buy that help keep your hair how you want it to stay. Hope this helped.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment