Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do I turn my naturally curly hair into smaller curls?

My hair naturally has big wavy curls, but I am curious to see what it would look like with smaller, curlier curls. What could I do that is quick, easy, and looks good?





Ty!How do I turn my naturally curly hair into smaller curls?
My hair is also naturally curly in this wavy way...and I like it to look curly, so this is how I do it:





When I wash my hair, when wet I add serum, then comb with a wide tooth comb, then add a gel that seperates the hair, scrunch it up with my fingers, then let it dry naturally.





It looks great!





:)How do I turn my naturally curly hair into smaller curls?
get a small ceramic curling iron, you have to buy them froma salon supplier or small curlers that you can leave on while your putting on your makeup. I would invest in a small caermaic (only) curling iron, just because its gonna make your hair look really shiny and healthy. buy one the heats up to at least 400
i had thesame problem. you know what i did, i straighten my hair (bonding) they look good now.


try this





have a nice curls and bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment