Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I get really curly hair?

Hey! I have blonde pin straight hair that goes like four or five inches past my shoulders. I really want curly hair! How do I make my hair curly that doesn't take long, will work, won't damage my hair, and won't make it too short. Sorry, that's kind of a hefty list. I want like really curly hair. Like ringletts. Help please.How do I get really curly hair?
herbal essences, try a good mousse, i recomend one of these

http://herbalessences.com/us/collections/a>

http://herbalessences.com/us/collections/a>

you want your hair to be kinda dirty, your hair needs something for the curl to hold on to, and here is a clip that will show you how to curl it, and what other products to use, its from herbal essences, so it will show you the products that they recomend, i love their products as well!

http://herbalessences.com/us/get_the_loo/a>

just click natural textures! i really hope that helps!How do I get really curly hair?
the day b4 you want your hair to be curly, wash it then dont dry it, but twist parts into balls and tie them up. you will end up having heaps of pom pom things on your head lol. in the morning take it out and it should be curly - if its too curly then wait for it to drop, then hairspray it to stay.



or if you can, do small braids with your hair while its wet the take them out in the morning.
you could use a curling shampoo and conditioner. these enhance the curls. next you could use i curling mousse and scrunch your hair after you wash it. you could also curl it, but that can take awhile. just follow my advice and i guarentee it will look so good!
You can use hot curlers. They don't take that long take all you have to do is pop them in and wait about 5 minutes or so. and you will have beautiful curly hair
cool

No comments:

Post a Comment