Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's the best flat iron for curly hair and somewhat thick?

Well my hair is not like coarse but it's not fine. I quess it's in between but like on the thicker side. So what flat iron do you recomend? Also if you remember where you bought it can u tell me? And I need to know the price range.What's the best flat iron for curly hair and somewhat thick?
get a flat iron that is 1 and 1/4 inch to get those curles flattened right out. I would get one with really good straightening power, and something with adjustable heat settings. Don't get a drugstore brand, there is always some flaw to those, and over time start losing protective technology.



I have the FHi and it is great but smells like burning hair. My hair is already pretty straight so I would have been better off with a wider width plate too, like 1 and 3/4 - 2 inch, oh well it works really good for curling and it protects and adds shine to hair.



You MUST get a flat iron that is ceramic AND with tourmaline or Titanium to put moisture back in your hair , or it is like drying out your hair. Best brands are: FHI, Hana, T3, Sedu, Solia, Hai, GHD...and don't get a chi...because they are not good quality. Just google misikko, or go to beauty choice or folica .com to check out some good deals...I would maybe not suggest the FHI if you do not like burning hair smell, I don't, but it does work exceptionally well and is a top rated flat iron.



I bought mine in a salon because it was 20 percent off and it was over 240 canadian dollars..I needed one asap and it was a very rare salon that carried it.



If you don't mind spending a little more money for an EXCEPTIONAL flat iron, I would consider the Hana Elite 1 inch for you as it is made with 100 percent ceramic plates.What's the best flat iron for curly hair and somewhat thick?
Make sure that you are using a good conditioner for your hair type and that you use a heat protector when blow drying and flat ironing. Walmart has Andis brand flat iron for $15, I also have a Revlon 1'' iron that I bought at Walgreens for $12 reg $30. I prefer to use the Andis, both are ceramic.
Go to Sally's beauty supply they have flat irons that aren't expensive but if you don't mind spending about $110 chi is the best. you have to separate hair into sections starting at the back and bottom to top for best results after you shampoo hair blow dry using a brush takes less time
uhm. actually.

it really depends on your budget.

but for good results, try a CHI flat iron.

you can ask the peopel in the stores. i guess
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>
ghd all the way!! about 100 quid,but check out ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment