Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I make my curly hair look like taylor swifts?

I have curly hair like taylor swifts hair and normally i scrunch it but it doesnt look the same. How do i make my curls look similar to hers? Thanks!!How do I make my curly hair look like taylor swifts?
Check here:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreadin/a>



Scroll down a bit.How do I make my curly hair look like taylor swifts?
hey um idk how to answer the question in any other way cuz it doesnt show me the button,ok i did this really nice way today wen i went to skool it was really close to how she does it,first take a shower shampoo and condition, scrunch it with moose, do a french braid and take it out in the morning!

Report Abuse


me again ..can u tell me how to answer a question like everyone else and message me and tell me if that works for you what i said alot of ppl said in school 2day that it looks really nice and many ppl thaught i cut my hair cuz it looks shorter i really like how it turned out and my hair is thich :)

Report Abuse


when your hair is wet, brush it straight and put some scrunching mouuse in it. then run some gel through it, blow dry it a bit, then run some more gel through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment