Monday, January 30, 2012

How to get my curly hair to look nice?

I've been flat ironing my hair for a while but its done some damage so i quit.





My hair has no style when its air dried, and its get real puffy when I blow dry, so what can I do so it will look good?





I'd really like spirals or beachy waves.How to get my curly hair to look nice?
Try Curl Amplifier by Bed Head. I use it and then use a diffuser on high heat and low setting to blow dry. Works for me!How to get my curly hair to look nice?
Roller set. It's really difficult to do this by yourself, you will need really toned arms! Most salons do this for less than $40. While hair is wet, after cleaning, roll the hair around rollers. Sit under the dryer until dry, et voila! This method of styling hair, although it uses heat, is less damaging than flat ironing. Why? It's a lot of science, but here are the basics. When hair gets wet, the bonds break. As it dries, they come back together. This is why it's not a good idea to comb wet hair. Well, while the bonds are broken, you set the hair on rollers to dry, and the bonds dry in the shape of the roller. So the style lasts longer too! And you can achieve spirals or beachy waves, depending on the roller size!
go for a haircut and get a style put into it! talk to your stylist and ask them for some help. bring some pics of the style you want and they will tell you how to get the look! Recoil from AG is a best seller for the spirals and beachy waves, but there are lots of products on the market ( bed head is good also). yes you will pay more for a professional product but if it will solve your problem then...
you need a better blow dryer with a comb on it. that would help straighten it out like its been flat ironed but before you blow dry it put oil moisturizer on your hair this will help it shine as well as straighten. after you dry it you can roll it or whatever.
i had the same problem .


fro .!


dont worry about it !!


just curl it and leave it curly.


yah feels me?


Curly is the new style.


get yerr bangs rebonded though ; )
Uses: Curling hair gel





1:Take a shower or wet your hair down


2: Make spirals with your finger and put the gel on.


3: Then let it air dry. Perfect curls

No comments:

Post a Comment