Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best way to get curly hair without getting a perm?

depending on how curly you want to go; a small curling 1/4'; all over is your best bet, softer bigger curls from hot rollers. although there are these long cloth covered twisties (sorry can't remember the name) that work really good too.What is the best way to get curly hair without getting a perm?
Get Sunsilk Anti-Flat shampoo and Conditioner you can also get the 24/7 cream that goes with it.What is the best way to get curly hair without getting a perm?
well a few days i ago i wanted curly hair (my hair is naturally wavy) so i used hot rollers! they work great! well it depends the kind of hot rollers you get, and if they are tight enough on your hear. because these curls last a few hours! and make sure to use hair spray! your hair will look amazing like mine did. hot rollers are deffinitely the best choice.
rollers are cheapest, curling iron easiest.
Probably the best way is curlers.

I have really long, thick straight hair which won't curl at all.. even with curlers.

So, if i want to add some volume to my hair, I wet my hair before bed and brush a little gel through. Then I do little fish braids (where you braid with two strands of hair and not three) all over. In the morning is really wavy.

Its worth a try.
You could try pin curls...all you have to do is after you wash your hair twist little pieces of your hair up into little curls and then pin them with a bobby pin. Then spray some hair spray on them, (I love Aussie Sprunch Spray, because it smells good and it helps your hair curl) Then let it dry or go over it with a blow dryer and when you take the pins out you should have cute bouncy curls!! Let me know if you need more info, I have been doing this for years!!! Hope this helps!!!This is also a cool website that tells you all about pin curls and how to do it!!http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip6412/a>
rollers or a curling iron
Have it layered, get some styling products, like any scruching spray that works. Wash it, dry it, %26amp; scrunch it.
Hot rollers.
My hair is kind of wavy and I use Catwalk Curl booster and scrunch it a little and let it dry. Usually people ask if I got a perm. Any kind of curl booster should work. Catwalk...curl booster doesn't make it crunchy like mousse does. Hope it helps :) Let me know:) Good Luck.
Electric socket.
curlying iron
blow dry your hair, then you hot rollers. you will get glamourous curls that are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment