Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What products are good for dry, thin and curly hair?

My hair has lots of body, but is thin and dry. Tips for curly hair that I came across were for thick curly hair, but my hair is thin, curly and puffy.What products are good for dry, thin and curly hair?
My hair is naturally curly too, but it doesn't curl nice if I let it dry naturally so I either tie it in a pony tail to keep it from frizzing to oblivion or put it in a bun.





At any rate... I put VO5 Frizz control in my hair after taking a shower or bath (on wet hair anyways) and after the VO5 I also put a coat of petroleum jelly, or basically Vasoline. I know vasoline probably doesn't sound like the yummiest thing to put in your hair but trust me, it's much, much cheapter than those stupid expensive brands of hair gel on the market and works waaaaayyyy better anyways and leaves your hair looking a lot softer and smooth.





So just put the VO5 in your hair after a shower, comb it through to distribute evenly through your hair and especially make sure it gets the ends of your hair. Then put the vasoline in your hair and comb it through evenly and your hair will look much silkier, don't put a whole lot of vasoline, just about a dime to a quarter-sized drop and spread through your hands and then throughout your hair. It worked for me and my hair is the queen of frizz, but now it ';looks'; healthy even though it might not be the healthiest.What products are good for dry, thin and curly hair?
Here's a great site with lots of products and tips for all kinds of curly hair:





www.naturallycurly.com
THE WHOLE LINE OF FULLER THICKER HAIR.
Beer, beer, beer.
try a can of ALPO dog food.put it in your hair as well as eat it.be sure to get the one for a shiny coat.
a good leave in conditioner. And aussie makes a mousse called dual personality its a leave-in conditioner plus mousse It works great for my hair and it isnt very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment