Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What should i do with my hard to manage light brown curly hair?

I take a shower every night before school the next day. When I wake up in the morning I don't know what to do with it. It sometimes looks like a whole big mess. I never know how I should wear it. Please help me! NO STUPID ANSWERS PLEASE!!!!What should i do with my hard to manage light brown curly hair?
I have naturally curly brown hair and I actually prefer to shower in the morning because if I shower at night I wake up with a bird's nest! Is it possible to go to bed earlier and wake up a little earlier to shower in the mornings? That way you can wash it and put in mousse or gel to help keep away the freeze. Also if you are going to blow dry your always use a diffuser. That helps prevent frizz and create better curls. You can straighten your hair but I like to embrace my curls.What should i do with my hard to manage light brown curly hair?
well, I had the same proboblem, i couldnt even straighten it, but i started using some different shampoos from pantene, soft and smooth, straightening, and ice shine. they really helped, now my hair looks great put up in a pony tail if i dont want to deal with it, or if i have 10 extra minutes in the morning, it looks great straightened
i think you should do messy buns or even cute little braids. those are really good looking. if you want a cute look!
try a straightner.


or


curl your hair with loose curls.


they'll both look good.
Take your shower in the morning. Your hair wont frizz out
Check out www.mixedchicks.net. Great curly hair products.
I would rinse it again and put in a touch of mouse, combing with fingers only....let it dry naturally and be beautiful curly hair...you just need to make sure you have a good cut. Also...my husband uses biosilk therapy (it is an oil) on his naturally wavy hair....it really tames it and you only need less than the size of a dimes worth....you put it in before you towel dry your hair...
On those mornings when your hair is messy, wet your hair in the bathroom sink real fast and then dry it.
well, you should get a straitener if you haven't tried it. if you have , save up your money for a perm
You could try straightening it before you sleep. Then in the morning, you could dampen it and do a second straightening. Otherwise, you could curl it using John Freida or Garnier Fructis for curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment