Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do i style and do my extremely curly hair?

I have extremely thick curly hair. I love the curly part but hate the thickness, i already get my hair thinned however. My problem is that my hair is so thick that i cant wear down when its dry because it is huge no matter what products are in it. I normally wear my hair in a half ponytail but am so sick of the same hairstyle everyday, any ideas on styles for thick curly hair?How do i style and do my extremely curly hair?
GO here maybe it will help :)


http://www.freewebs.com/leekshairplace/How do i style and do my extremely curly hair?
I have the same issue. Usually I straighten my hair, but when I want the curly style I use hairspray on wet hair. I get out of the shower, towel dry my hair then comb my hair and make the part straight, I towel dry some more to get excess water out (only dry the sides so you don't mess up your part), then I take my hair spray and spray it all over my hair...not too much to make it sticky, but enough to make it a little stiff. Let it dry and you will have nice curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment