Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What hair products should i use on my curly hair if i want to straighten it?

My hair is long and curly. I was wondering which products i should use to maximize the smoothness/shiny-ness and decrease the damage from the straightener. Not really flashy, expensive things though, im thinking like serums/sprays or shampoos. Thanks :DWhat hair products should i use on my curly hair if i want to straighten it?
I have really tight curls



What I use when I straiten my hair, is a het protection spray made by got 2 B, it's in an orange bottle



I like it because all the other heat protection sprays I've used made my hair either hard (like straw) and sticky, or really greesy



it comes out more like a lotion, but it makes your hair soft



http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users//a>



this oneWhat hair products should i use on my curly hair if i want to straighten it?
just get a cheap serum. when i had longer hair i would just spray it with a few shots of a light hair spray and shake it out (so it isnt sticky) then blow dry it straight with a brush..

No comments:

Post a Comment