Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best strainer out there for curly hair?

I know this question has been asked a million times but I have really curly hair and although I love my flat iron (which is a Hai Elite by the way) Even though I straighten my hair it still becomes a little wavy at the end of the day.





Is there a straightener out there that will:


- not damage my hair as much


-take less time to straighten


- keep my hair straight all day?





Thanks!What is the best strainer out there for curly hair?
i normally lay my head down in front of a mirror in the morning with an ironing board underneath and i use an iron.





the steam function works wonders!What is the best strainer out there for curly hair?
I have curly hair and use the chi straightener


my hair stays straight all day and the next day





make sure you use products to protect your hair from heat, to prevent split ends, and they usually help keep your hair straight and make it straighter... i use redken smooth down heat glide, but other products like this are fine as well
I use a Babylyss. Works well and not quite as expensive as the Chi that a lot of people have. I'd just make sure than the plates in your straighter are Ceramic. Supposedly they do less damage as well as keep your hair smooth.
Get a CHI.


They are really good.


Make sure to use a heat protectant do it wont damage your hair so much.


Use the CHI Silk Infusion


$15 at Marshalls.


$25 at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment