Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best way to style curly hair for me?

i am medium haired brunette, my hair naturally straight, but it messes up everytime i try to make it kinda Aly michalka-like! plz help!What is the best way to style curly hair for me?
I use a set of hot rollers I got from Sally's beauty supply....I got the large rollers....my hair has never looked better....it's curly and bouncy and thicker looking.....I highly recommend getting a set for yourself....they are so easy to use and only takes about five minutes to roll all your hair and about 10 minutes to set....then you pick it out with a wide tooth pick and wah lah....great hair...What is the best way to style curly hair for me?
by michalka-like, you mean curly??


ok, well use a scrnching spray or mousse, and curl and scrunch.


yup!
wet it bruch it and put mouse on it.. it works rly good and for extra hold after mouse use hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment