Monday, January 30, 2012

What can I do to prevent my curly hair from being messed up tonight so I can wear it the same way tomorrow?

I fixed my hair today and I dont want to get up early and redo it. Is there anything i can do to prevent the curls from getting messy so I could just touch up my hair in the morning.What can I do to prevent my curly hair from being messed up tonight so I can wear it the same way tomorrow?
It's really easy. I have curly hair too so at night, before I go to bed, I put on a tight braid. But do not do a french braid because it'll look weird in the morning. It won't exactly like it did today, that's the problem with curly hair but it won't be frizzy. Oh, and put an antifrizz cream b4 you braid it also. Hope I helped! Good luck!What can I do to prevent my curly hair from being messed up tonight so I can wear it the same way tomorrow?
Ummm, good luck.
put a due rag on
sleep sitting up.


with a pillow propped up on ur neck.


it is possible.


when you wake up you may look tired but your hair will look good.
put a hair net around it

No comments:

Post a Comment