Monday, January 30, 2012

What are some cute hair styles for curly hair besides down?

I have brown curly hair with blonde highlights. I don't have bangs but I do have long layers. My hair is about 2 inches below my shoulder. I am willing to get bangs. Please include pics if you have them. (: thanksWhat are some cute hair styles for curly hair besides down?
I wish i had curly hair and some really pretty things to do with it are putting it in a low, messy bun and have side bangs, or push your bangs back with a head band. Here's an idea of what it looks like:





http://www.wearyparent.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/zac-efron-vanessa-anne-hudgens.jpg





you can use a pony-tail and bobby pins to hold it up


hope i helped:)What are some cute hair styles for curly hair besides down?
I have real curly hair and wear it in an afro, but that's without doing anything to it.
Messy bun(s)


Pigtails


Ponytail to the side
search vanessa hudgens pics


she always has cool hairstyles!


- and her hair is curly too!





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment