Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you get curly hair to stay?

I have loads of short layers in my hair and so it takes ages to curl my hair. I am currently growing my hair out but i want to know how do you keep your hair curly. I love hair with lots of waves. My hair is medium length. Please help-my hair looks terrible when straight and it takes ages to curl. ThanksHow do you get curly hair to stay?
loool i have the same hair type and i want it to stay curly too..





After showering,, use leave in conditioner and blow dry your hair. starting from the ends but not fully to the top as it'll get way too poofy..then flip your head.. scrunch your hairrr and keep going. you can also spray hairspray to hold it much longer.How do you get curly hair to stay?
This is what I do:: while hair is still nice and wet, i use apply mousse to my hair, all over, while crunching it. do this until it looks really curly. then i use volumizing spray. if it is not entirely curly when dry, i use the curler..
I use Sunsilk Curly Cream


It's like a gel you put on after your show, and it makes it not get frizzy or hard like hairspray does.
I dont Know.That's a good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment