Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make curly hair soft?

i've tried a lot of shampoos and conditioners, i remember a few of them worked for my cury hair, but i can't remember any of them. help me out?What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make curly hair soft?
try VO5 products or sunsilk. also dont shampoo. wash with a conditioner so you wont strip your moisturte. that could be the problem there.What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make curly hair soft?
Okay, I am a Hairdresser and if you have Blonde hair get the Redken Blonde Glam, it is expensive but it is worth it trust me that is what i use and i have blonde curly hair. But if you have Brunett/brownish hair use regular Redken. I am always gettin complements on how soft my hair is.
Herbal Essences Hydralicious!


It moisturizes curls leaving them soft and healthy!


Good luck and hope i helped =]
PANTEEN DEFINITELY!!!! its the best (for curly/wavy hair)
dove daily moisturizer for dry and damaged hair
i like to wee in my hands then rub it in, its good for the hair

No comments:

Post a Comment