Monday, January 30, 2012

How many times should you comb curly hair?

I read somewhere that if you comb (or brush) your hair too much it can damage it.



I always comb my curly hair after I wash it. Once each week. And some people say I should comb it every day. But then it would turn into a big frizz ball.How many times should you comb curly hair?
the best thing u can do is comb ur hair everyday..it gives ur hair life and looks shiny...have u noticed the hairs on the pples tht told u that lie about it gettin damaged?,...maybe there hair is damaged cause its naturally messed up....my hair is down to my lower back..and its beautiful y cause i always comb it and keep it in good condition....!u welcomeHow many times should you comb curly hair?
Depends how tangly it gets. I never comb mine.



Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons/a>

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types/a>

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
i have loose curly hair and i brush it every time i wash it because it gets all the dead hair out but other than that i let it dry naturally and then i just leave it and in the morning i add a little conditioner to tidy up the curls and it all is good i go to school! so yea just after you wash it! :D hope i could help :)
I had loose curls, now they are just waves because my hair grew out. You should brush or comb curly OR wavy hair. At most run your fingers from scalp to the middle. Use a comb on end if trying to separate sections to give it more body if you want. I've had manyyy hairdressers and they have all told me the same thing. (Btw the reason I have many is not because they screwed up, but I have moved often.)

No comments:

Post a Comment