Monday, January 30, 2012

What can I use to keep my curly hair frizz free in Alabama?

I am going to Alabama for a wedding in July. I live in Colorado, where the air is dry and my curly hair stays smooth and frizz free. I use Be Curly and Confixer by Aveda, but I don't think those are strong enough to keep my hair smooth in the super humid weather of Alabama. Any suggestions? I can straighten it, but I'd want something that keeps it straight!What can I use to keep my curly hair frizz free in Alabama?
Haha I live in Colorado too and I vacationed in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Not only that but my hair frizzes very easily. So use Garnier Body Boost Volumizing Friz control shampoos and conditioners while you're there. It controls friz in even 97% humidity. Hope I helped. Oops! Almost forgot! Have fun at your wedding!


**Tow-Head Teagan**


%26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3What can I use to keep my curly hair frizz free in Alabama?
I live in the south and do hair in the south, i tell my clients first serum then mouse. 2pumps of serum for mid lenth hair 4 pumps for long do not put in your bangs or front, just back what evers left you can rub on top. If you r not used to using serum start with one pump and then get more. I like Paul mitchel super skinny ( they come in travel size for $5 at supercuts) and biolage mousse (the suave kind is fine for a weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment