Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do you style and care your curly hair?

On the styling part. I use gel but the after I put it on it looses volume but the gel helps keep the frizz off. when i style my hair it looks sometimes oily and lifeless.How do you style and care your curly hair?
I use a lot. I shower in the morning and use curly hair shampoo and i use lots of the Frizz Ease Curl Around products and then Herbal Essences mousse that comes in a purple bottle-- i couldn't live without it. Gel is okay but mousee keeps it alive lolHow do you style and care your curly hair?
Maybe you should try a different gel or cream - one that's not so oily. I have very curly hair, too. I put on only a little syling gel and then use a curling iron to make it smooth and give it some lift on top. There are also some sprays that will add shine to your hair after you get it styled. I do understand the problem of curly hair. Everyone who doesn't have it thinks it would be great - but it isn't.
Secret for maintaining curly hair:





Shampoo only once a week, or else it dries out the hair and you'll get frizz. But, condition every day and let it sit in for a few minutes.





Also, when you dry your hair don't rub the towel around, what you should do is kinda ';scrunch'; your hair, otherwise you'll get frizz.





Next, use some light spray or whatever you're using and make sure you put it in while your hair is still damp, let it dry, and you're hair should be good for the day!





Hope that helps, it helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment