Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I make my curly hair wavy?

I have thick hair with unruly curls. I like the way my hair looks when it is wet (just soft waves), but when it dries it gets frizzy and my curls get tighter. Is there some kind of serum or something that I can use to keep my hair in softer waves? Thanks!How do I make my curly hair wavy?
My hair is the same way and I have to use moose in it while it is wet I always try to use the moose that says to make curly hair wavy. I also try to scrunch it with moose. I have long hair and when it is wet I like to put it in braids then put hair spray on it then I go to sleep in the morning when I take it out it very wavy.How do I make my curly hair wavy?
i would put a cream on it like sunsilk hydra tlc


or something like that,


when its wet and then french braid it or put it in a tight bun untill it dries


iv never tried that but i would if i were you
Straighten it then take a large barrel curling iron and spriral ur hair to have long loose curls
  • blush color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment