Monday, January 30, 2012

What should i do with my really curly hair?

I have curly blond hair thats frizzy and dry. I have been using this pantene deep conditioning stuff but it still feels really dry underneath. Does anybody know what to do to make the frizz go down or the dryness. It is driving me crazy!!What should i do with my really curly hair?
just cut it off...What should i do with my really curly hair?
First Step:Take a shower


Second Step:blow dry your hair so it is sorta flatter than it used to be.


Last Step: Straighten it until its how you want it


if you want to you can put it in a ponytail or pigtails
flaunt it.
Get professional help. Really, a good salon and stylist can help you.
Garnier Fructis has Sleek 'n' Shine, Shampoo and conditioner. It works great! What I normally do is get a medium-sized bottle of the shampoo and an XL bottle of conditioner, and wash once and condition twice, making my hair extremely smooth.
VO5
First thing, keep your natural hair, and to fix the problem use a conditioner called Organics hair mayonnaise.
I have curly hair too. I have to iron it for almost 2 hours just to get it straight. To keep my hair from being dry and frizzy I use a product called Silk Therapy, made by BioSilk. Great stuff. Most of the time I just put that in and let it air dry and the curls are shiny, bouncy and soft all day. Its a bit pricey at the salon or store, but you can find it on ebay for less most of the time.
Well all the people before me have great ideas and they do work but might i make a suggestion showering/shampooing your hair every single day will kill it easily and second thing to keep in mind believe it or not keeping up with drinking enough water every day really does help your hair stay uber healthy
i have really curly hair also! i usually use friss-ease or finesse! Friss-ease calms the frizz down and it makes your hair soft! Finesse silk and soy makes your hair super soft and it also repairs the dead ends. After i get out of the shower i let my hair dry half way so it is damp. then i put mouse or gel in and the frizz goes away.


I hope this helps you out!
Go to your hairstylist and ask them. That is their profession after all.
Try Redken Rewind
use ganier fruitis
starighten it and use another deep conditioning treatment..maybe one you go to the salon for it, it cost 25-40 dollars depending on your hair.
Try Curl Booster Spray from FX Special Effects. Its great! You can get it ant any Walgreens, CVS or Wal-Mart.
i have the same thing but i have black hair so what u do is this. u first use garnier fruits and then use some mouse to make it neat and curly and soft and then spray some extreme shine and ur good!
Go to this website: www.ouidad.com It's all about curly hair.
i was told panteene drys out your hair but u never know


try different shampoos like sun silk and garnier and dove and herbal essences





those al have tons of different types os shampoos and conditioners

No comments:

Post a Comment