Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think is better for curly hair, Herbal Escences or Garnier Fructis?

I want to eliminate the frizz. Which do you think works better for curly, frizzy hair? Garnier or Herbal Escences? Please explain to me why too so I know!! Thank you so much, you guys!! :DWhat do you think is better for curly hair, Herbal Escences or Garnier Fructis?
ive tried everything!


i have very curly hair and its frizzes alot but what i use is pantene pro-v curl shampoo and conditioner.





its works awesome because it goes and eliminates the frizz instead of taming it.





dont use herbal or garnier.


not good for curly hair.What do you think is better for curly hair, Herbal Escences or Garnier Fructis?
I've tried both. I'd think Garnier is better. For me the problem was my blow dryer - it was not powerful enough.
i don't think it really matters. they both work. it depends on you.
i love herbal essenses i use it for my curly thick frizzy hair and it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment