Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I straighten curly hair without getting a $200 straightener?

Ok, so I have VERY curly hair. I've tried straightening it but IT NEVER STAYS!! Within an hour my hair will have developed these weird bumps...is there a creme or something I can put in my hair directly after I straighten it so that it'll stay?How can I straighten curly hair without getting a $200 straightener?
there are alot, let me go find some, brbHow can I straighten curly hair without getting a $200 straightener?
I like John Frieda's Frizz=Ease. I don't have real curly hair but this product helps to keep my hair smooth. I use it right after I shampoo and towel-dry my hair. I also use Garnier Nutrisse Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Creme. I use it after I dry my hair and before styling.
Get straightening mouse aply to wet heair. Then brush and blow dry. Then straighten a littlle at a time. After your done hairspray. I have wavy hair and i use a $100 doller starightener it seems like alot but worth it but i hope my tips work
Try Alberto Styling Heat Mist.





Put it in your hair, then straighten.








It takes out frizz.





More info at:
u can get straightening moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment