Monday, January 30, 2012

What is your favorite products for your curly hair?

There is so many new products out, that it is hard to choose from. I love my curls, but only when they look their best.What is your favorite products for your curly hair?
I've used Pantene products for a few years now, including shampoo, heavy duty conditioners, leave-in conditioners, anti-frizz cremes, etc. They're great, easy to find, and also affordable. They've been rated tops by women's magazines.

If you have a big bank account you may want to look at more expensive products, but for me, Pantene is great and it works.

I say, don't fix it if it ain't broke.What is your favorite products for your curly hair?
Frizz Ease hair serum by John Frieda. I have used that before anyone knew who John Frieda was. I always joke when I see a commercial that I paid for that commercial. That is how long I have used it. Best if applied with damp hair not towel dried.
http://www.matrix.com/products/curl_life/a>



Matrix has a whole line of awesome products. I normally straighten my curls out, but when i am going curly i use this line.
i like lo'real and umberto G

i use lo'real smooth intense shampoo and conditionor

then use umberto G smoothing anti-frizz serum
Matrix and Redkin have good products. I also use Pantene too.
I use

Zero Frizz Corrective Treatment System...its a hair Serum that keeps the frizz away while preventing split ends and keeps my hair tangle free.



L'oreal Paris Pumping Curls..,which helps create and keep the curls with this I can do my hair before work get to work toss my hair under a hat and at the end of the day the curls are still curls just losser inted of just waves



And when its important I have awesome hair I add these....

LA LOoks Curl Look gel...this does some extra frizz control as well also helps again with the curls



And then Hair spray to help lock in the look.



I have Shirley Temple type curls that basically create themselves in a frizzy mess without these products...all these things do is allow me to get rid of the frizz the tangles and have some control of where the hair is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment