Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best shampoo for healthy curly hair?

I have VERY healthy hair and that's the reason it won't do anything. So what Professional shampoo and conditioner can I use so my curly hair looks defined and NOT frizzy. I have used Bed Head and Bio silk before. Thanks again :)What is the best shampoo for healthy curly hair?
Fredric fekkai lusious curls shampoo.


its expensive. but i use it.


google fekkai. and go to the web site.


What is the best shampoo for healthy curly hair?
Use the Pantene for curly hair. It keeps your hair looking silky soft and healthy. WalMart has for a discount i last checked. My mom used 2 weeks ago and her hair still looks curly. And she doesn't do anything to it. Its pretty soft and pretty shiny.
I like pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment