Friday, February 10, 2012

Does an angled bob cut look good when you have curly hair?

I have curly hair (soft curls with s shaped) and It's a medium length. I don't want it too short in the back but I was wondering if it actually turns out well with curly hair.Does an angled bob cut look good when you have curly hair?
I personally don't think so, I have an angled bob and have naturally curly hair that I straighten. When its curly I think it looks bad, it also depends on how short you go too, my longest part is right above my jaw and I have straight across bangs similar to Louise Brooks. If you decide to cut it and not straighten it you could use pin curlers to style it too.Does an angled bob cut look good when you have curly hair?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.

No comments:

Post a Comment