Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What can help curly hair stay pretty and not dry?

I have very very curly hair about half way down my back. When I straighten it, my hair looks lush, moisturized %26amp; pretty. When I leave it curly it gets dry, frizzy and the curls die out. What are the best products for curly hair??What can help curly hair stay pretty and not dry?
herbal essence purple bottle mousse-totally twisted, works get and softens hair, also try shine serum it makes them gleamWhat can help curly hair stay pretty and not dry?
i have curly hair and i use this product called Strictly Curls by Marc Anthony and i got it at Wal-Greens


it doesn't make my hair hard and gives it a REALLY natural wave and curls
try the curly girl method.





google curly girl method








and use a curl defining gel
I also have realy curly hair. I use cat walk curls rock. and my hair is realy soft and pretty I love it
special shampoo and conditioner for curly hair.


and hair serum works really well too
conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment