Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good brand for flat irons for really curly hair?

The brand (and the exact type) and the cost please!

Also I am looking for a really hot one because my hair takes forever to straighten.What is a good brand for flat irons for really curly hair?
I have curly hair that used to take me more than an hour to straighten-- I just got a new one and it's wonderful, I love it. It takes me like 10-15 minutes now.



http://www.target.com/Breast-Cancer-Awar/a>



it's conair, so pretty cheap- but it works wonderfully... the only bad thing is that right now it kind of smells while I'm straightening my hair, but the smell doesn't stay on your hair or anything- and I imagine that it'll go away soon!!



Hope I helped :)What is a good brand for flat irons for really curly hair?
Texture Hair Length Recommended Plate Size

Very coarse, thick, curly Long (below shoulder) 1.5 to 3 inch

Very coarse, thick, curly Medium 1.5 to 2 inch

Very coarse, thick, curly Short 1.25 inch

Normal Long 1.25 to 2 inch

Normal Medium 1 to 1.5 inch

Normal Short 1 or 1.25 inch

Fine, thin hair Any length 1 to 1.5 inch



Texture Recommended Temperature

Normal Hair 360-380 oF (180oC - 190oC Celsius)

Very coarse, thick, curly or ethnic hair 380-410 oF (190oC - 210oC Celsius)

Bleached, fragile, damaged or fine hair Below 360oF (180oC Celsius)



I Reccomed Chi, its really good, but its kinda pricy. Try Blowdrying your hair upside down, it helps it get straighter
GHD's are amazing, about 拢99 but well worth the price tag! they're the only ones that work on mine, my mum's and my sister's thick, curly hair!!!!

p.s. - they are pretty much the hottest you can get!



hope this helps!
chi is a good straighter but it costs alot but its worth it
http://www.flatironreviews.com/flat_iron/a>

http://www.flatironreviews.com/flat_iron/a>

http://www.flatironreviews.com/flat_iron/a>
CHI. They are super expensive for a straightener but worht it. I have super curly hair and used my friends and it works amazing.
CHI, which is expensive, but it's worth the money. Also there's Conair, which is pretty good for quite a bit cheaper.
GHD. Expensive but so worth it
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment