Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I get pretty, unfrizzy curly hair?

I'm black and my hairs like afro central when it's curly [which is like never] I wanna wear it curly tomorrow. What kind of stuff can I use to 'tame' it and make it look pretty. I'm gonna wear it up in a pony tail with straight side bangs, but still.How do I get pretty, unfrizzy curly hair?
Have you ever tried blended beauty, and kinky curly hair products. They are kinda expensive but work really well. Things that you can buy at like Sallys hair store is Fantasia ic hair gel.How do I get pretty, unfrizzy curly hair?
Check out www.mixedchicks.net. Great curly hair products. Their leave-in gets rid of frizz and defines curls.
moose!! for sure when you get out of the shower and your hair is wet use moose, but not to much cause then your hair looks wet all day and it is crunchy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment