Friday, February 10, 2012

How can I make my curly hair grow faster?

Ok I have naturally curly hair. It's very curly. I cut it short about in December. It used to be pretty long. I'm wondering how I can make it grow faster. It's very healthy but I stragiighten it kinds alot. But I really miss my long hair!!! Please help!!!!!!!!!!How can I make my curly hair grow faster?
i also have very curly short hair. This is going to sound crazy, but I use horse shampoo. It is designed to make the mane grow and it also makes your hair grow. Hope this helps!How can I make my curly hair grow faster?
Well, since you straighten it so much your hair gets dry and not moisturized. Which damages your hair so it won't grow. If you want long hair then you can like trim the ends and then it will start growing. I hope I helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment