Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am a teen boy with curly hair and am wondering is it bad to wash my hair everyday with only conditioner?

I also exercise a lot, so is sweat bad for hair? Also sometimes I wear a hat while I exercise, is that bad, but please really answer my first question, is it bad to wash my hair everyday with only conditioner? Also what would be the best Cnditioner, I am currently using Suave conditioner.I am a teen boy with curly hair and am wondering is it bad to wash my hair everyday with only conditioner?
Suave is great. And I LOVEE guys with curly hair. Very cute. :)





Okay, um I would just get a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It wouldn't take any longer than just using one. And it would do the same things for you.





No, I don't think its bad to wear a hat while you work out. And yes I do think that only using conditioner would make your hair greasy.





Hope I helped! :)I am a teen boy with curly hair and am wondering is it bad to wash my hair everyday with only conditioner?
While it is true that there are no apocrine sweat glands on the scalp, you are better off just washing your hair with water than coating conditioner on top of the caked on eccrine sweat and sebum(hair oil) that is never removed. Sweating isn't bad for hair and washing your hair with shampoo every time you shower is not bad even if it is several times a day. Wearing a hat while exercising is not bad and can be helpful if it offers protection from the sun. Athletic guys generally don't wear long hair like a girl so it really doesn't matter how many times a guy shampoos his hair because his hair is going to be cut off and replaced every few months or at least every year for almost all guys, not like most girls who have several years of hair growth that is exposed to not only shampoo but sun, blow drying, smog and other environmental contaminants etc. Sebum is acidic with a pH in the mid 4 range. Most shampoos are alkaline with harsher shampoos usually more alkaline. Conditioner returns the hair stripped of its natural oil to an acidic state close to sebum. I liked humectress when I had long hair when I was 13 -14 but after I started wearing a taper cut, ivy league or crew cut, it really didn't make that much difference and I now use trader joe's and a few others.
Use a 2 in one becasue shampoo washes your hair and just using conditioner just will make it worse! It's fine that you wear a hat just the sweat will go onto that instead so wash your hat alot! Most conditioners are good but always use some type of shampoo before conditioning!x





Hope i helped in some way! xx
It's bad yes, the shampoo extracts all the dirt from your scalp and hair, whereas conditioner only softens, nourishes and de-tangles it.


Basically, you have a dirty scalp and hair lol, seriously just buy any shampoo and use both shampoo and conditioner.
um all conditioner does is smooth your hair and makes it smell good.


i would recommend get shampoo because it cleans your hair.


you can get 2 in 1 suave. this will have both conditioner and shampoo.


goodluck :D
you should use shampoo, 3-5 times a day ;;


dont brush your hair while its wet .


brush; massage; shampoo.; conditioner .
i agree with no. 1. guys with curly hair are very cute. yea have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment