Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are the best products for CURLY hair?

I've been straightening for like all my life and want to turn curly.


I have natural curls more like big waves and medium length hair to my shoulders.





What line of products give that defined, NO FRIZZ, moist look?


Mousse, spray gel? What brand can I find from target ?


I don't want the volume by the way, I have enough of that !


What are the best products for CURLY hair?
TRESemme CURL CARE MOOSE (flawless curls)


SAVED MY LIFEEE.


after you get outta the shower put a little in your hair and either air dry or blow dry and it works sooo amazingly.


today it rained and my hair was still perfect.


and its only like 3 or 4 bucks.


go get cha somee :)What are the best products for CURLY hair?
Curls are hot ! Look for a product called 'Frizz-Ease', this does relax curls and definitely gives you the shiny healthy look. (of course, all it is is some glycerine and vitamin e oil, cunningly blended with cetyl alcohols.) For about $15 you can have great hair for a year ... you only need a bit of this stuff to do the job. On moist hair - have a damp wash cloth ready, put the Frizz-Ease (maybe 1/2 tsp of it) on your hands and work it into the cloth. now rub the cloth over your head and into your hair - comb through, and repeat the rub in process. Do not rinse your hair again, style it then let it dry. So - it will feel sticky for the next day.


If you wash your hair every day (WHY) use plain water - once a week a mild shampoo (like Dove) won't hurt. As for Target ... I don't go there.
Got to be Frizz less.. you can get it at Target and it works wonders.. it has a little shine to your curls as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment