Friday, February 10, 2012

What product can i use on my biracially curly hair?

my hair is a loose curl and it cant take heavy oils or else it will just stick there and look greasy i dont like using black hair products but i know i have to try, but i really like lotions with vitamins in it that can be found in a local drugstore, like walmart or walgreens but i cant think of what to buy. my hair is already soft but, i want something that makes it feel softer. and if you have any suggestions about hair wax or pomades please tell me and what kind they are and where i can get them.What product can i use on my biracially curly hair?
I am biracial as well (black and white), so I know exactly what you mean. I use nexxus products (especially the gel and the curl revitalizer)...it controls my curls and frizz, but is very light. Not cakey and heavy like many mousses, oils, greases, etc.What product can i use on my biracially curly hair?
jericurl
well personally I think that your offending your own self by saying you don't like using black hair products, since you are half black....and that your an example of not every black person has the same hair type..black people can have from extremely fine hair to thick/ coarse hair...and all of it is beautiful!! but some great products that are light on your kind of hair would be Pantene Pro-V gel for curly hair..its light, it adds shine and controls frizz. or another great product is called Carefree Gold...its a very very light moisturizer for people with naturally curly hair. or use Botanical products...great products for curly hair and smells really good!!
have u ever trued using diffrent types of shampoos!!!?


and my aunt has dis thing dat u put on ur hair whe u take a shower to make it look curly


i forgot da name but when i remember it i will tell u!


hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment