Friday, February 10, 2012

How Can I Get My Curly Hair Straight?

Well my curly hair look really retarded and i want it straight. Can i get it straighten for free and without a perm and a hairdryer and a straightener? Please i know that is a lot but i really want it to be straight. Thank You So Much. How Can I Get My Curly Hair Straight?
well you don't need a perm. just use a straightening iron, or blow-dry your damp hair straight. if you dont want to do those, then there use this method. it is ridiculously tedious, but once my hair-dryer broke so i had to do this for a day.





when your hair is damp (aka not soaking wet, but hasnt started to curl up yet), take a straightening cream such as sunsilk, or Wella brands, and apply it to your hair. then, you have to get a brush, and brush it straight CONSTANTLY until it dries. this may not work if you have very stubborn hair, but worth a try.





i honestly think you should just get a cheap straightening iron. they have them at the freaking dollar store now days!!How Can I Get My Curly Hair Straight?
I know this isn't answering your question, but you should work with the hair type you have. I know curly hair is a pain sometimes (I have thick naturally wavy hair, and my brother and sister both have crazy ringlets) but so many people without it wish they had it. If you get a good haircut (try to find a stylist with curly hair, so they truly understand what you have to deal with) and use a few good products, you can look really nice with minimal effort.
I don't know how to do it without all that stuff.


I wake up every morning and after i take my shower I put some straightener stuff in my hair and blow dry it in, then I straighten it. It only takes me like 10 min.
You can't get a straightener free...





But if you want it temporary straight, you know those cart-stands at the malls? Go to a one that sells hair straighteners, they will gladly give you a free trial; straighten it for you ^-^;
use a flat iron. its a waste of money to get your hair permanently starightened cause its only temporary. why do you want straight hair anyway? curly hair has more personality i think. no offense straight-haired people!
a straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment