Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are the chances of my daughter to have curly hair?

i have curly hair and my boyfriend has straight what are more of the chances shell have curly hair or straight?What are the chances of my daughter to have curly hair?
i have dead straight hair and my husband has curly hair. His family all have curly hair (and i mean curly) but my daughter came with dead straight hair also. most babies start with a bit of a curl but often goes after first haircut.What are the chances of my daughter to have curly hair?
There is no way to tell.


My spouse and I both have very frizzy hair and our child has straight hair.


It all depends on genetics, and genes for these things do not always pass directly from parent to child.


I hope you will not place too much emphasis on your daughter's hair.
What are the chances of my daughter having blue eyes?
I have curly hair, my daughters fathers is straight. My daughters hair is straight.


My eyes are blue, his are Brown hers are GREEN!


Its so awesome watching all the little parts of you and him appear in her face!


Enjoy every minute!
I don't know exactly what her chances are, but I can tell you that I have curly hair, and my husband has straight hair. I have two children, and they both have stick straight hair.
I cant tell you what you baby is more likely to have but just so you know male genes are definitely more dominant!





But good luck. Every little kid looks cute with curly hair lol!
25-50% chance.....i have curly hair and my baby came out with STRAIGHT HAIR :*(
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment