Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can i create highlights for curly hair?

My real hair color is medium brown, I dyed it 10 months ago to dark brown, I would like to know if I can make my own highlights in my curly hair?How can i create highlights for curly hair?
I know!


When it's a sunny day, you apply lemon juice with an old toothbrush onto some hair


You apply it about 5 times, a couple minute interval between


then emmidietly go outside into the sun and just read outside or walk the dog or something for 45-and hour


go shopping to an outdoor mall?


best results is an hour or more i think


the acid burns off some color and you'll have instant highlights!


its safe, easy and cheap!How can i create highlights for curly hair?
You could straighten it temporarily and then dye it that way, or get it moist and straighter and then dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment