Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some good products and tips on handling curly hair?

My curly hair always ends up in a pony tail because wearing it down just makes it frizzy and poofy...I want to wear it down but all the products i have tried arent doing the trick...any tips??What are some good products and tips on handling curly hair?
Olive oil is the best thing I've found for frizzy hair! I have struggled with frizzy type 2C (wavy coarse) hair but almost curly all my life. Now it's seriously smooth and defined! I am so shocked, I just want to get the word out! Just apply it like you would gel; while your hair is still damp; making sure to get the ends really well. (I use a small palm-ful about the size of a quarter around.) Use it for touch-ups on the days you don't wash. After a few washes; you won't need as many applications or as much oil. You'll see! (OH, and if it seems to get too oily ... just wash it, but apply the shampoo to your hair first and try to lather a bit before adding water.) I really am just so amazed how well olive oil works. And it is very inexpensive because a little goes a very very long way. I put some in a tiny spritz bottle about 3 inches tall and use that to spray it into my hand a little at a time and I don't have to refill for 6-8 months!What are some good products and tips on handling curly hair?
i know your gonna be like, ';no, she doesn't,'; but i had the same problem. my hair is MAD curly, and it frizz's when it's dry. what i started doing, was putting, gel, moose, and hairspray in my hair, then using the blow drier. don't actually blow-dry your hair, just point the drier at your hair and count to ten or so. then put more gel/moose/hairspray, then do it one more time. it should work. it did for me.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment