Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I keep my naturally curly hair fresh not frizy?

Almost everyday I wake up with fizy hair I use a special shampoo and conditoner for curly hair even when I just took a shower.How do I keep my naturally curly hair fresh not frizy?
You actually don't need a special shampoo or conditioner.. I just use Suave. My hair is ridiculously curly/frizzy/thick.








After you finish washing, run cold water over your hair. This closes the pores, lays it down flat, and removes some frizz. Never blow dry. After you run the cold water over it, towel dry rather well, then brush it [and not with a horsehair or a poofy type brush.. use a regular plastic bristle or a comb]. You'll need to invest in mousse [rather cheap if you get Suave from Wal Mart.. it's good quality.. pink/purple canister].





After it's brushed, run mousse through it and let it air dry. This also prevents frizz.





If you would rather use a leave in conditioner, however, try Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner for frizzy hair.. [grey bottle with the red cap at Wal Mart]


I hope that helps.


^_^How do I keep my naturally curly hair fresh not frizy?
Get the book called ';Curly Girl.'; My stylist recommended it to me and it's changed the way I do my hair entirely and it's never looked better - lots of curl - no frizz. One tip - get rid of shampoo from your life. Wash with conditioner (it won't be greasy - promise) or use a new product from Deva called No Poo (I love this product). Washing out all the oils from your hair (which shampoo does) and not putting enough moisture back causes frizz. You can find this book on Amazon. Worth every penny.
OMG ME TOO!!! thats so weird. i fianlly started using the john frienda frizz-ease curl defining spray u use it after shower towel dry hair then spray some in and use ur fingers to create ringlettes or just scrunch it to get more natural look with ur fingers. it actually works. then blow dry it for best results expecially if ur hair is freaky thick like mine.
Right after you get out of the shower comb through it, then add mousse and curl creme. Try CurlsRock.





I have extremely curly hair, and that's what I do!
Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfector





It works really well.
friz ease


uhhh-mazing





i have the same problem
use anti frizz sprayyy. or curl spray
use olive oil spray in ur hair. u can buy it in rite aid etc. and use garnier shampooo for frizzy hair. they r very gud
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment